Gaizhou Xinxin Xiangrong Fruit And Vegetable Planting Cooperative
Contact: Ms. Bi. 13941710228
Mr. Bi. 13050625499
Address: Tiedong Street, Xiongyue Town, Bayuquan District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
|Name: Large hazelnut fruit||Brand:|
|Release date :2008-2-28 11:56:03|
First, the characteristics of hybrid hazelnuts:
1. The fruit has a thin large skin and high kernel yield: the average fruit weight of the hybrid hazelnut is 2 to 4 grams, which is not worse than the imported hazelnut, which is 3 to 4 times larger than the wild hazelnut; the kernel yield is 40 to 48%. It is 1.3 to 1.6 times that of flat hazel, similar to the current imported hazelnuts on the market, full of nuts, smooth and good flavor, and its flavor is better than imported hazelnuts. The nuts are reddish brown and beautiful in appearance.
2. Strong adaptability: most varieties of hybrid large fruit hazelnut can resist low temperature of -30 (European hazelnut has freezing damage at -4 ° C), and the soil requirements are not strict. It can be planted in mountainous areas, hills, gullies, and riversides with a pH of 6-8, making full use of land resources.
3. Strong continuous high yield: Asexual reproduction begins at 2 to 3 years old, the first fruit period is less than 6 years old, and the yield per mu is 20-30 kg; in the early fruiting period (7 to 10 years old), the yield per mu is 80 to 120 kg; More than 10 years old) The yield per mu can reach 200 ~ 250kg, which can grow continuously for 30-50 years. The output value per mu can reach 8,000 to 10,000 yuan (calculated at 40 yuan / kg).
4. The fruit is rich in nutrition and widely used: According to analysis, hazelnut contains 57.1% -69.8% fat, 14.1% -18.0% protein, 6.5% -9.3% carbohydrate, and only 4.1% -5.8% water content. This kind of vitamins (VC, VE, VB) and mineral elements such as Ca, P, K, and Fe has a delicate fragrance and rich nutrition, so it has become a favorite dried fruit food. Hazelnuts are widely used in the food industry. Using hazelnuts as raw materials can make a variety of candies, chocolates, pastries, and ice creams. For example, hazelnuts are high-end chocolates that sell well in European countries. In addition, hazelnut powder, hazelnut rice, hazelnut milk, and hazelnut sauce made from hazelnuts are high-level nutritional products, especially suitable for children, the elderly and the fragile, and people recovering from illness. According to research by American experts, hazelnut fat contains 50% of lecithin in linoleic acid, which can dilute cholesterol. Eating hazelnuts 5 times a week and eating 6 grams each time can reduce the incidence of myocardial infarction by 50%. To prevent heart disease. Compendium of Materia Medica records: "Hazelnut can be used as medicine, and it has the functions of regulating the heart, appetizing, and replenishing the brain tomorrow."
5. The cultivation management technology is simple and the pests and diseases are light: the amount of hybrid hazelnuts is equivalent to 1/3 to 1/4 of that of fruit economic forests. As long as you know a little about fruit tree management techniques, you can manage the hazelnut garden. Only 2 to 3 times a year can completely prevent the harm of pests and diseases.
6. Storage and transportation resistance: After being harvested and cooled, the hybrid large hazelnuts can be stored in a ventilated and dry place for 2 years without deterioration, especially suitable for remote mountainous development.
7. It has good soil and water conservation functions: the hybrid large fruit hazelnut is a large shrub with a particularly developed root system and a horizontal distribution that can fix the soil layer and prevent soil erosion and landslides. It is a good tree species for soil and water conservation and improvement of forest soil.